PEP tangles - my Zentangle Inspired Art blog

Wednesday 16 February 2011

A Bit of Housekeeping

Most importantly Ali (Sugar Bowl Challenge & Sugar Nellie Design Teams) has moved to here - she had the most dreadful time with Mr Blogger & took the only recourse she could.

Secondly Linda has given me the following award.


As is usual with awards there are certain conditions to accepting it. After a considerable amount of pondering (I had about 3 hours on the bus to Cardiff & back this morning so I used the time productively......) over the 8 items to tell you about myself this is what I've come up with. As I'm not one for going out & about much & my husband & I lead a fairly quiet life there's not much to tell in addition to last time I was given this award but here we are:

1. I don't watch TV.
2. I don't like travelling.
3. I am not a morning person.
4. I don't like having several projects on the go - I prefer to finish one & then start the next. 
5. I don't drive - as I have chronic migraines (about 7 in a good month, around 20 in a bad one) driving isn't terribly sensible.
6. I try to concentrate on what I am able to do rather than what I cannot.
7. The officiating Minister when I married my husband (10 years ago in June) was my mother, at my husband's request.
8. I'm not terribly good with computers - it takes me hours to do one blog posting.

Now I should pass this on to 8 others & inform them but I see that many of those I know have already received this so I am going to suggest that if you'd like it & haven't got it then please take it from me. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I get such a kick out of reading anything you write:)...Love the fact that the blog award is up for grabs:)...Too funny!...

That's just awful bout your migraines. I'm the oldest of 4, and I'm the only one who has no trouble with them...but I definitely know from watching my siblings how bad they can be...

I think morning people are over-rated:)...and I understand the computer thing-- You are not alone!...Sometimes I exercise between doing things on it bc I get so frustrated:)...

You are a fun lady to read about...I prefer straight forward, non-fussy people...I think you're quite special...:)

hugs, Krista

Ali Watson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well Krista i couldn't agree more our Paula is very special indeed :D thank you fir toot on my move.

Migraines are awful you poor thing, and i have to admit I'm not a morning person either,

Have a fab day Paula and thanks again

Ali x

Linda said...

Paula your more than welcome Hunni!!xx
If it weren`t for the fsct that I have to get up and work 2days of the week then no I wouldn`t be up early in a morning eiher!! My husband is a morning person, out with the dogs ect. me I like the covers over my head!!! LOL!!